Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Readers Respond (June 6, 2007)

From Anonymous I (June 6 2007)
This product makes me sick. Close family members have been brain washed and sell this crap with a vengence. It has actually caused problems with family get togethers, etc.

Their latest claim is that JP will stop you from getting bitten by mosquitos. I am extremely disappointed with these family members and recently found out something more disturbing. They order the product under other names and addresses and pay for it themselves, I am assuming, to pad their numbers.

Disgusting. I don't understand how the maker/manufacturer gets away with this. It infuriates me.

Thank you for this blog! My husband and I are acutally thinking about some sort of intervention with these family members.

This Juice Plus thing is like a cult! I think they need help. We just don't know where to start.

From Anonymous II (June 6 2007)
Oh yes, we are dealing with the very same situation with a family member...this is an educated person...what in the world do they tell these people to make them so sure that this is a miracle cure????

Comments:
Oh yes, we are dealing with the very same situation with a family member...this is an educated person...what in the world do they tell these people to make them so sure that this is a miracle cure????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?